*I was sent 4 packets of Tuna Creations to craft this post. All opinions are my own.
Did you know July is national picnic month?I have the perfect on the go salad you can take on the next picnic you are planning featuring Starkist Tuna Creations! comes in a variety of flavors (Herb and Garlic, Ranch, Hickory Smoked, Lemon Pepper, and Sweet and Spicy)and is a source of lean protein, that is a convenient inclusion to any on-the-go activity. All StarKist products are available at grocery stores nationwide.
What I love about these packets is they are ready to eat to bring them wherever you need and there is no need to cook them! Plus I am obsessed with all these flavors! I used the lemon pepper with this recipe but any of the flavors would have been delicious!
My husband had been on a work trip for the past 2 weeks and came over feeling bloated and yucky from eating out so much. I made him this salad and he LOVED it! It feels pretty good to take care of your man by cooking for him with the help of Starkist Tuna Creations!
- Chopped salad
- Siracha sauce
- Chopped salad
- grape tomatoes
- grilled pineapple
- cut up avocado
- 1 half yellow onion (optional)
- ⅓ cup light olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 half orange
- generous squirt of siracha sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- pinch of salt
- Mix the ingrediants for the dressing and set aside.
- Put all the ingrediants into a bowl for the salad. For the pineapples you can grill them on a grill but I didn’t have time so you can get that blackened look just in a pan with a little coconut oil.