This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I love a good coupon because I love saving money but since having our 4th little nugget, the time it takes to clip coupons has vanished. I am lucky to get a shower each day much less sit at my table, go over the weekly ads, and cut out the coupons I need.
I am in love with Walgreen’s new clip less coupon program! Walgreen’s is offering manufacoroter coupons that you can virtually “clip” and load straight to your card and save even more money at Walgreen’s!
It’s so easy to use, just download the walgreens app here on your phone (I already had it downloaded but had to update it to get this new feature).
I have a walgreens just a few steps from my house so whenever we need something, that is usually the place I can quickly go.
I decided to check out and see which coupons were available on their app at this time and decided to clip some coupons for lipgloss, deodorant and baby food. It took a few seconds to clip them and they were automatically on my balance rewards card so when I went to check and and scanned my rewards card, those coupons immediately came off! So easy!
I also noticed these coupons on the walgreens app had a lot of the same coupons as I noticed in the sunday paper so it was the same coupons I would have used anyway, I just didn’t have to actually cut them out!
To start virtually clipping your coupons this is how to do it!
1. Download the Walgreens app
2. When you download the app, make sure you link it to your balance rewards card.
3. If you don’t have a rewards card sign up in any walgreens or do it online here.
4. Once your app is linked to your card, start clipping! Once you find coupons you like and clip them, they are automatically on your card!
These are the items I bought the other and and by taking a few seconds to clip the walgreens coupons on the app, I saved an extra $5! These are items I would have bought anyway so an extra $5 in my wallet sounds good to me.
People ask me all the time if it’s hard to learn how to really save money and I tell them it’s not, you just have to put some work into it and take advantage of great store programs like these clip less coupon from the Walgreens app. It barely took any extra time to “clip” these coupons and I saved an extra $5.
Here are a few tips on shopping at walgreens to get the most bang for you buck:
1. Use the Walgreens app and the clip less coupons
2. Sign up for a balance rewards card because that is the only way to use these coupons and to take advantage of their sales.
3. Shop their in store sales! I noticed the lipgloss was buy 1 get 1 50% off plus their was a coupon on the app so I combined a sale and a coupon to save the most money.